Saturday, June 20, 2009

Life is a roller coaster

All kinds of good news today, but the thing that's on my mind is that I have been really stupid in my dealings with one person who I really like and who's good opinion is important to me, and it was through total ineptness...so, blah. Must fix.

The good news come in all descriptions. Had a great time with a friend last night, made new friends today, ordered harmonicas.

New friends are from PFLAG (Parents and Friends of Gays And Lesbians) who are going to help start a PFLAG Socorro chapter. I'm slightly daunted by the basic requirements - have to form a non-profit corporation, have to have officers for said non-profit, no doubt have to have bank account for said non-profit. But we'll have help with all that, from Katherine and Sheila, who are awesome.

I met them at the Manzanares Coffeehouse's 1st Annual Pride Celebration. The Manzanares - also, awesome. I'm hoping we can have our first meeting there on July 19. which is the third Sunday.

So, yay!

1 comment:

Spike said...

Ugh. Paperwork. At least it's a very good cause. PFLAG is the best.